Makeup Techniques to Downsize a Big Nose
Hello again girlfriends! I’m back with more makeup tips on how to make a big nose smaller. If you’re one of those women who are not happy with their big nose then, you would love this set of techniques that I have for you today. It’s quick and easy! No costly surgery needed! You’ll just need your makeup kit to make a wonderful difference to your face.
- Focus on your other best features such as your lips, cheekbones, or eyes. Hide fluffy eyes and dark circles under your eyes with a concealer. Make sure that you get at least 8 hour of sleep every night.
- Apply a slightly dark foundation on the side of your nose and a light colored one from the top of your nose down to your nostrils. This is to create a chiseled looking nose. Don’t apply dark foundation on your whole face.
- Use a compact powder with a darker shade to contour your nose, cheeks, and forehead. A matte bronzer can also do the trick. For the nose, apply on both sides of the nose a matte eyeshadow in brown and blend thoroughly with your foundation. Finish by gently applying a highlighter on the middle of your nose using your ring finger.
- Add a shimmery blush to your cheeks to draw attention away from your big nose. It also gives a smaller nose illusion. Just don’t forget to apply highlighter to your cheeks for a finishing touch.
- Make your face look sharper with a matte bronzer. Apply a matte bronzer in your forehead, cheeks, and jaw lines. This will give you a more sultry appearance. This technique is great not just for big noses but with plump cheeks as well. Matte bronzer is one of the makeup essentials that will help you fix flaws in your face.
- Use loose powder to cover up shiny nose. Makeup products with matte finish is the secret to fix a big nose. It does not only keep the shine away but it also help your makeup set beautifully. Re-apply loose powder if needed to ensure that you will not have shiny nose that catches more attention than other features of your face.
- Use a bold lipstick for your lips. Enhance the shape and size of your lips with lipstick in striking colors. Apply a lip gloss to add a shine and sheen that give them a juicier and plumper look. The lips and the eyes are the features of the face that mostly draw attention so make sure that they are highlighted gorgeously.
Give these makeup tips a try and you’ll be amazed of the result!